Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Wisdom...


My prayer:

I have lots of questions and thoughts running through my mind tonight God. But, I am kind of tired of me. I am really just interested in hearing you. I love you. I am amazed by you. You are my everything.

What God Said Tonight:

Patterns and pictures are all around you. Sometimes you think that they mean something and they do not. Other times, you do not recognize the pattern, but it is there. Your wisdom will not get you very far. My wisdom will lead you to great and wondrous places. 

Lean on my wisdom, not your own and you will not go wrong. 

You know me. You have read and heard my words for so many years. Know my voice now as I say, this is not an ending. This is a beginning. This was priming the pump for a great outpouring. 

This is in my purpose and my wisdom will walk you through it. I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment