Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Light of the world...


My prayer:

The night before your birth. I know we probably have the day, even the time of year wrong, but to imagine that night. Mary had to be so frightened and excited. John had to be worried and confused. Did they have complete assurance of who you were or did they have doubts? 

I would think there had to be doubts. No one had ever seen a savior, God in human form on earth. No woman had ever given birth without having carnal relations. But, maybe, their experience with you was so profound that it scattered all doubt? I hope so, for their sakes. 

Any way, just the random musings on Christmas eve. I love you and can't wait to celebrate your birthday!

What God Said Tonight:

The lights that shone, from the sky and from the earth. That is what I remember of that night. They were beautiful and seemed to announce the beginning of something never seen before. 

I am the light of the world and that night, all light seemed to celebrate my coming. 

I love you and I am your light.

No comments:

Post a Comment