Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Season of travel...


My prayer:

I definitely got the time for rest today God. Thank you for that luxury. 

We are almost at the new year. 2017 seems to have passed in a flash. I am not even sure I remember most of it. Maybe I should go back through our posts for the year and see if that gives a clearer picture. 

Most years, there seems to be a bit of a theme. There are years of growth and years of death. Years of joy and years of sorrow. But this year was kind of a fire hose of everything. So much that I think I am left a bit numb. I can only take so much in. 

I think that is why I am enjoying all this quiet time at home right now. It is pretty wonderful to be a bit isolated and not constantly bombarded with everything that comes with being out in the world. I know that soon I will have to go back out but right now, I am really enjoying the peace and quiet of home. 

Thank you for always giving me just what I need God.

What God Said Tonight:

There is a season of travel coming to you. Your time at home is in preparation. Getting your home in order so you can travel the world without worry is the purpose behind this time of rest. 

Remember always that whether we are out and about or home safe and snug, I am with you and I will give you what you need for that moment in that time. I am the great provider. I am your Father and teacher. I am the one that loves you above everything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment