Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sunrise...


My prayer:

A wonderful day of rest God. Thank you for the luxury of rest. I know a lot of people never get it. Walking into a new week with most likely, new surprises. I pray for that never ending help that you are so generous with. I am pretty useless without you but with you, literally all things are possible. Help me to be a blessing to others. Help me show your love. Help me so that my words and actions are an encouragement and not a barrier to those around me. Thank you Jesus.

Oh, and also, thank you for the new insight. I am sorry I was so slow to realize the truth of the matter, but thank you for opening my eyes. 

What God Said Tonight:

A light and a horizon are in view. Burning brighter even as you look at it. 

It is the start of something new. Something wonderful. 

You have seen the sunset and you have seen the night. Now it is time to look at the sunrise and see the morning. I love you and a new day is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment