Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 11, 2017

Waiting...


My prayer:

My mind is blank God. I guess that is better than stressed and worried? What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

Wait. It is not a bad word. Most people think that waiting is some kind of punishment. 

While you are waiting, your ability to perceive reality is twisted. The waiting can create anxiety and anger in you. The waiting can also create strength and faith. 

Waiting is never intended as a punishment. It is always about finding the right and best time for whatever it is you are waiting for. I am pretty good with timing. I know when particular event will have the most positive impact. 

Wait on me so I can give you the life that I have intended for you. Wait on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment