Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 8, 2018

Lost children...


My prayer:

Today had its challenges and tomorrow will too I am sure. Life can be exhausting God. I pray for your help, your strength, and your favor. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Coming away for a night, a weekend, a season can be wonderful. It can restore and renergize you. I created you to have breaks, holidays, Sabbaths, to rest and recover. Not out of weakness but in recognition of what this world would do to you. 

I want more than you can imagine to throw off this old world and start new with my children. I want the new heaven and new earth to be a home for us all for eternity, It is not far off. I can see the future on the horizon. But it is still not yet. 

There are lost children in the corners of the world that have not had the opportunity to receive me, to love me. They are hidden in plain site. you have spoken to some of them. You don't realize it but no one has ever told them about me. They don't know. I can't replace this world until they have a chance. 

Don't be shy in letting my light shine in you. I love you and remember you are not of this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment