Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Enjoy the peace...


My prayer:

Feeling blessed, highly favored, and privileged. What an amazing God you are! Thank you for all you have done and all you are doing! 

I ask for your continued guidance and direction. Let's ride this thing out!

What God Said Tonight:

I have you in the seaweed, the thick grass right now. You can't see beyond it but be comforted in that. Enjoy the peace of this place and let me take care of all that is outside of your bubble. 

Rest in the place of peace that I have provided. 

No comments:

Post a Comment