Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Fruit trees...


My prayer:

I am really enjoying this week full of good news God! It has been awhile since I have experienced a true season of blessing but we are in it now and I really love it! Help me to be a blessing to others as you have blessed me. I pray that your blessings multiply out of me.

What God Said Tonight:

Fruit is the result of many other things coming together. There is planting and nurturing. There is pruning and trimming. Then, after a long time period, you begin to see fruit. 

Now the good thing is that once a tree begins to produce fruit, it is very likely to continue to produce it. The first harvest is the most difficult to get. But from then on, as long as you keep the tree healthy and the roots deep and nourished, you will see regular fruit. 

Your blessing is your fruit. Keep yourself well rooted and nourished and you will see the fruit continue. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment