Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Love...


My prayer:

We are built for love. We are built to be loved and to love others. You have told me this so many times but for some reason, I know it more tonight than ever. 

Thank you for loving me and for creating me for love. Help me to love better.

What God Said Tonight:

There are stars in the sky, there are waves ;in the sea, there are things of beauty all around you. There is joy and happiness. There is struggle and anger. There is so many things around you in life but the only thing that really matters, the only thing that counts, is love. 

It does not matter what you have or don't have, if you have love, you have enough. My  love will sustain you in every season. My love will change you into a spirit of bliss. 

I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment